SPORTS - finalizing Marlins 3 year extension for pitcher Nolasco (Reuters)

News Information about News Sport: SPORTS - finalizing Marlins 3 year extension for pitcher Nolasco (Reuters) You can search News, Sports especially for SPORTS - finalizing Marlins 3 year extension for pitcher Nolasco (Reuters) provided On category Sports only for review from another site. If you want to know more just go to the direct source.
Let's get the latest News topic today for SPORTS - finalizing Marlins 3 year extension for pitcher Nolasco (Reuters) Below :

Bookmark and Share

MIAMI (Reuters) system.UInt64 Florida Marlins finalized a three year extension for starting pitcher Ricky Nolasco 26.5 million dollars, the major league baseball site (mlb.com) reported on Friday.

Nolasco, 28, 14-9 with a 4.51 earned run average 26 starts last season was. He defeated 147 and went only 33.

The deal crashes Nolasco for what more arbitration would have two eligible seasons that he would have been together with the first season, entitled to free agency.

"I can't even explain how much a difference will be it for me" Nolasco told reporters in a Conference.

"Just to go there and not to worry about the whole arbitration process, if I'm going to be or not be traded, I'm going." "I trust, I am to be here for three years."

Nolasco led Florida WINS in 2010, despite missing last month because of torn cartilage in his right knee surgery required. He is expected to full strength to be when spring training starts.

(Writing by Larry fine, editing by Peter Rutherford)


View the original article here

{ 0 komentar... Views All / Send Comment! }

Posting Komentar